|MNTFA Winter League 2023/24 |
* Boat or Bank – your choice
|28th October – Bank / Pitsford|
|18th November – Pitsford *|
|3rd December – Pitsford *|
|16th December – Pitsford *|
|14th January – Pitsford *|
The MNTFA Winter League is OPEN to all anglers.
– Meet at the Pitsford lodge at 8:15 am. Fish from 9am to 3pm.
– Must enter Prize Fund and book both in and out at each event in order to qualify for the league prizes.
– Also, we welcome those who wish to enjoy a days fishing without being involved in the Prize Fund
– 6 Fish kill with only a 4 fish ticket required.
OBJECT: Score the least amount of points.
– Winner (total weight for each match) receives 1 point, 2nd place receives 2 points and so on.
– For those who blank, they receive 1 point higher than the last placed angler who catches.
– For those that do not fish receive double points of the last placed angler.
* THUS: if there are 10 anglers and 7 catch (1 pt. – 7 points), those who blank get 8 points each.
£10 to enter the Prize Fund for each match.
70% is distributed on the day
– 60% / 40% if 10 or less paid anglers OR
– 50% / 30% / 20% if more than 10 paid anglers
30% is retained from each event and the accumulated amount is distributed to the overall winners at the final Winter League event. This distribution is shared 50% / 30% / 20% and anglers must enter 4 of the 5 matches to qualify for a share in the final pay out.
Mark Haycock on 07876 778869 or Dave Anderson on 07917 417903 for further information.
A meat prize will be awarded for the biggest fish at each event – complements of:
E. Lee and Sons Family Butchers, Delicatessen & Hogroast specialists
Purveyors of Fine Food in Earls Barton
Call 01604 810 292